So this is exciting right? My very first video for you all!
There is a lot of information out there on weight loss, health and fitness, but how do YOU figure out where to start? This week I am giving you 3 steps you can take to feeling healthier, no matter how big or small your goal. Remember no matter where you are in your journey, no matter what your goal all you have to do is take ONE step forward.
Where do I start? So I am breaking it down into 3 simple steps, these are basic but not easy when you are starting out. It’s key to bring an open mind and positive attitude to weight loss, because at times you will struggle, I have struggled, but each day is a new opportunity for success.
- No matter your goal, there is a lot of information available to you. Videos, books, social media, magazines and of course recommendations.
- Helpful tips which will give you results, and not cause more confusion
- Step One [Assess Your Habits]
- What do you on a daily basis that might be contributing to your lack of results?
- What do you perhaps know isn’t healthy, but you just don’t really want to give up?
- Try it for just ONE day, and then continue with this change of habit for 21 days. After 21 days this new HEALTHY habit will become easier, it will feel routine, just like the old habit felt.
- Change one habit, because changing everything becomes overwhelming and you are more likely to become frustrated.
- If you are unaware of which habit you should change, try tracking for 14 days and pick out the ONE habit that comes up most frequently.
- Step Two [Move More]
- If your job is sedentary, and you take little or no exercise then you need to move more.
- It doesn’t need to cost a lot, you don’t need to invest in a gym membership.
- You just need to start moving your body a little more, discover what you love to do
- If you don’t know what you like, or feel you dislike all exercise, then you are in the best position. You get to try out EVERYTHING and discover what you love – there is something for EVERYONE.
- Step Three [The ‘Are we there yet’ Mindset]
- What is your bigger reason for losing weight or getting healthier?
- Don’t get caught up with asking yourself ‘are we there yet?’
- How does this sound? “When am I going to be slim? How long will this take? When can I stop dieting? When will I wake up thin?”
- YOUR HEALTH IS NEVER ENDING
- Focus on what you can do today, right now to start giving you the results you need
- Daily satisfaction – what have I done today that is satisfying? Don’t allow it to be food, food shouldn’t make your day satisfying.
- It will take time and it might feel like it sucks, because your habits are embedded and you are taking action to break them
- Your habit might not be nutritional, even if you are maintaining your weight – check your habits
These are a starting point, these are strategies I have used and discovered over time. If you have a question feel free to contact me via email it’s firstname.lastname@example.org Or if you have a topic you would love me to address, please get in touch. Thank you so much for watching!
To get all my very best insights and strategies into weight loss, health, fitness and happiness then just add your details here You will be on my VIP list and receive my best stuff straight to your inbox on a weekly basis. Don’t forget to confirm your email and add me to your friends list, I wouldn’t want this great information to be lost in your inbox!