You might remember that I started out 2016 really not focusing on my weight. I had decided that I needed to think about my stress levels, and decided instead to eat moderately, and workout in a way that I loved…I had finally quit dieting.
What I quickly discovered was that moderation can be a slippery slope to over eating…and I certainly had my share of those meals. With everything I learnt a lot, and I have taken what I learnt and applied to my fat loss strategy.
Check out todays video to hear more, as always the video notes are below!
- 0.21 my lifestyle plan for 2016
- 1.14 the moderate approach I took with my meals
- 2.04 what I decided I needed to figure out, so I didn’t have to start a new diet plan
- 2.52 what happens when we focus on just one thing
- 4.07 take a moderate approach to fat loss
- 5.03 something is more beneficial than everything
- 5.13 why you will struggle
- 5.48 how to approach the four pillars of fat loss
- 6.15 consistency
- 6.43 Lose Love Learn
- 7.15 I believe in you and your success
Hey! I want you to join me and the other amazing ladies who have already enrolled in Lose Love Learn! To join us for ninety days, and learn how to lose fat, build your confidence and ultimately quit dieting enrol by clicking here. If you have any questions or are unsure if Lose Love Learn is for you then please contact me so we can jump on a call and discuss your struggles.