I had the pleasure of interviewing my friend and fellow coach, Carrie Headley. She is the CEO of Head In The Game Fitness, she is an online health coach.
Carrie and I have some very exciting LIVE interviews planned for this fall, so I wanted YOU to get to know her a little now, prior to our first Blab in October.
Take a look…
- Carrie and I are collaborating this fall to do THREE live ‘blab’ chats which are completely free, and available for you, our readers to come and ask questions, or listen to some health & fitness talk. Dates and details are to be confirmed.
- I got the opportunity to interview Carrie and ask her just a few questions about her struggles with weight loss, diets and mindset & the reasons why she chose to be a coach.
- We also discussed the notion of quick fix, MLM type diet plans – a very honest answer from her and I am super glad you got to hear her message. More women need to hear something different.
- We also discussed:
- Why she never mentions weight loss in her business
- What her weight held her back from in life
- Which diet tips she still uses and why
- Why she wanted to be a coach, and what that title means to her
- What Carrie learnt last week
- Super fun interview, really appreciate her taking her time to sit down with me and share this awesome insight with you.
Hey you! If you’d like to join me and my VIP’s for weekly insights and strategies into fat loss which are not on social media then add your details here! I send my VIP’s all my very best stuff straight to their inbox, and they are first to hear about anything new and exciting that I am launching!
I can’t wait to hear from you!