PBM is no ordinary business planner. It’s where planning and journaling align.
Supported by the energy of the moon and guided by your uniquely honed intuition, prepare to approach the moments you spend reflecting, writing and planning differently. Through these pages, we’ll meet at the entrepreneurial intersection of strategy, spirituality and self inquiry. We will explore embracing a slower pace in your business, quieten your thoughts, still your racing mind of its never ending projects, tasks and to-do lists.
Between the matte indigo soft cover, we’ll delve into a world of possibility. Supported by my signature Content Alchemy framework, you’ll find permission to tell your story and to engage with your community in a way that resonates with you. With spirituality inspiring us, we’ll pause each month to set intentions under the darkness of the New Moon. We’ll slow down mid-cycle and bask in the light of the Full Moon, celebrating you, your beautiful mind and all your badassery.
Through journaling, you will learn to be fully expressed in your personal life and in your business. I believe that you know the right path for you, even if it is obscured at times. We’ll evoke the wisdom of Tarot and Oracle to go deep within. To illuminate the way that sometimes gets covered with life and Imposter Syndrome.
This isn’t the journal for you if you’re looking for structure and regimented organisation. Allow the moon to call you inward, to remind you that you already possess everything you need…
Inside, you’ll discover
- Daily self inquiry spreads, evoking your goddess-given intuition
- Practical planning spreads to offer direction each day, week or quarter
- 3x Tarot and Oracle Reading insets, inspiring you to consult the cosmos
- 3 x undated monthly calendar spreads, allowing you to start your month traditionally or with the New Moon or Full Moon at the centre
- Melanie’s Creative Rest Cycle Method
- Dozens of journal prompts for those times when direction is needed
- An introduction to the Lunar Cycle
- Space to be and feel and express what the universe offers and much more